What type of exterior siding is right for your home?
Durable Exterior Siding Material Options Learn more about the best siding options in North Texas
We can help you determine the right siding for your home or business. We use the best quality siding materials for our region. Speak to us to determine the right house siding to use that works in your budget and to increase the value of your home.
- Craneboard is the only laminated exterior siding with Neopor® insulation.
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph. Impact and hail resistant.
- Smart Track™ moisture
management system. Prevents water from being trapped behind the siding.
- Wide range of colors that
are all ASA capped for amazing UV resistance.
- Life of the Home Warranty includes Hail Damage.
- Upfront Cost $$$
- Maintenance Cost $
- Built on LP® SmartSide® engineered wood product treated with SmartGuard® Allows the exterior siding to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity.
- RigidStackTM siding is 375% stronger than standard lap siding. Wind resistance up to 200 mph.
- Warranty covers hail damage up to 1.75″ diameter.
- 30 Year No Fade Warranty.
- Upfront Cost $$$$$
- Maintenance Cost $
- Durable, extra thick exterior steel siding and so strong it’s approved for 6-story buildings.
- Rugged 28-gauge G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Withstands 235 mph winds.
- Proprietary, multi-layered, low-gloss finish.
- Superior weather-ability and color retention.
- 50-year hail and 35-year chalk and fade Warranty.
- Upfront Cost $$$$
- Maintenance Cost $$$
- HardieZone system HZ10 ® exterior siding protects homes from humidity, and blistering sun to keep your comfortable in your home.
- Water resistant to protect against swelling, warping and cracking.
- Fire resistant. May lower homeowners insurance rates.
- HardiePlank ® lap
siding is the most popular brand in America.
- Warranty 30 year siding and 15 year trim boards.
- Upfront Costs $$
- Maintenance Cost $$$$
Exterior siding protects your home from harsh weather
Choosing the right exterior siding does not need to be a difficult task. We analyze the durability of the siding materials for North Texas homes against the current weather patterns.
Our reliable siding contractors provide you with an accurate siding quote and then install and finish the house siding project as soon as possible. We want to help you protect your home as best we can.